From left to right: The that’s right people, I’m an artist, but I do science-y art and it’s cool badge. The I could tell you about my research, but then I’d have to kill you badge. The I use twitter to spread science badge. The astronaut badge (LEVEL I). Whereby the recipient has used a spacecraft simulator. The astronaut badge (LEVEL II). Whereby the recipient has actually been aboard a spacecraft. The non-explainer badge (LEVEL I). Where the recipient can no longer explain what they do to their parents. The I’ve set fire to stuff badge (LEVEL I). In which the recipient has set fire to stuff, all in the name of general scientific curiosity. The science has forced me to seek medical attention badge. The have used a dental drill and I’ve never been a dentist badge. The world’s foremost expert on an obscure subject badge. The I’m into telescopes astro badge (LEVEL I). The I can say ‘Danger: High Voltage!’ (or something to that effect) in more than one language badge.
- here's the part where we say what we mean & we mean what we say
- the shine
- Reviews, interviews, and so on.
- hush now, don’t explain
- Wobbled sprung readings
- Nouveau New Nuevo
- misc misc misc
- CKCU Funding Drive 2011
- Glenn Goluska (1947-2011)
- Literary Press Group survey for poetry readers
- Robert Kroetsch (June 26, 1927 — June 21, 2011)
- bloomsday 2011
- dear Broken Pencil,
- conscious choice
- Jaap Blonk + playback, a poetry reading
- did you know how much?
- Messagio Galore take VIII mukluk
- practice when there’s no practice: Messagio Galore take VIII
- Kroetsch Award shortlist
- post-messagio mukluk
- Messagio Galore is next week! Other things!