A wheel is a circular device that is capable of rotating on its axis, facilitating movement or transportation whilst supporting a load or performing labor in machines. Source: Government Printing Office The Official Gazette of the United States Patent Office (Washington: Government Printing Office, 1895).
- here's the part where we say what we mean & we mean what we say
- the shine
- Reviews, interviews, and so on.
- hush now, don’t explain
- Wobbled sprung readings
- Nouveau New Nuevo
- misc misc misc
- CKCU Funding Drive 2011
- Glenn Goluska (1947-2011)
- Literary Press Group survey for poetry readers
- Robert Kroetsch (June 26, 1927 — June 21, 2011)
- bloomsday 2011
- dear Broken Pencil,
- conscious choice
- Jaap Blonk + playback, a poetry reading
- did you know how much?
- Messagio Galore take VIII mukluk
- practice when there’s no practice: Messagio Galore take VIII
- Kroetsch Award shortlist
- post-messagio mukluk
- Messagio Galore is next week! Other things!